Tired of expensive and unfulfilling nights out on the town to celebrate the turn of the year? Buck the trend and gather your friends, family and loved ones round for an unforgettable garden hot tub party. The cool winter temperatures are quickly forgotten as your shoulders are submerged in bubbling hot water. The excitement that hot tubs create will delight all your guests, creating a joyous atmosphere like no other.
We have a range of stunning modern hot tub spas for hire, from the cosy 3 seater Cyprus ideal for romantic celebrations, to our Tahiti, capable of holding up to 8 people. Luxury features such as 26 point massage jets and decorative LED lighting adds a touch of glamour to the occasion to really set the party mood.
Christmas and New Year is one of our busiest periods of the year and we’re already taking bookings. We do recommend booking as early as possible, both to secure your order and preferred choice of tub. We request a £50 deposit to secure your booking, which is deducted from the final price to be paid. Below you can find more information with regards renting a hot tub over the winter season, the hot tubs we have available, our delivery dates and relevant prices.
Hot Tub Sizes
- Small – Our 3 to 4 seater Cyprus hot tub – No availability
- Medium – Our 5 to 6 seater Rio hot tub
- Large – Our 7 to 8 seater Tahiti hot tub
Christmas Delivery Dates
- Friday 20th December 2013 (if required for 1 week)
- Saturday 21st December 2013
- Sunday 22nd December 2013
- Monday 23rd December 2013
New Years Delivery Dates
- Monday 29th December 2013
- Tuesday 30th December 2013
- Rio: 4 days (either Christmas or NYE) – £200
- Rio: 1 week (either Christmas or NYE) – £250
- Rio: Both Christmas & New Year – £400
- Tahiti: 4 days (either Christmas or NYE) – £275
- Tahiti: 1 week (either Christmas or NYE) – £325
- Tahiti: Both Christmas & New Year – £550
If you’d like to make an enquiry about renting a hot tub this Christmas or New Years, please get in touch, where Janet our customer service manager who will handle any questions, queries or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.