We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site. This information is also collected through cookies
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to us or download forms, or to register for newsletters; (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide)
- When you conduct activities on our site; (for example, when you submit an enquiry through our contact form.)
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure.
Cookies and Log Files
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may delete, or disable cookies by following the instructions at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you disable cookies.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact
To find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act, visit the Information Commissioner’s website: www.dataprotection.gov.uk or read the Act online at: www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/19980029.htm.